Sunday, March 28, 2010

Homeward Bound

Hello friends and family-
As most of you know, my brother Daniel has relapsed. While in Mexico on a mission trip with my sister, doctors found a tumor in his brain. The last time he had it he was 7, now he is 16. Mom flew down immediately. We are trying to get him out of Mexico as soon as possible because the medical care there is horrendous. He has an MRI scheduled for Monday morning, after which we are hoping he can fly home to WA.
I am currently packed and ready to go. Dave is taking me to Kathmandu on a bus where we will stay the night and hopefully I will be able to catch a flight the next morning to the states. Its going to be a long trip- but I am so happy to be going home to be with my family during this time.
We would appreciate prayers when you think of us, especially Daniel. I am really sad to be leaving Nepal, but know that what I am doing is the best thing. Thanks to all my supporters... next time I write I will be back in the states!
God bless!
Alexa

2 comments:

  1. Alexa:Our prayers are with you and your family. We also wish to thank you for taking care of our Beine grandchildren, and so sorry that you had to cut your adventures short. We feel your family's pain, and pray for Gods comfort and healing for Daniel, and peace for you and your family.
    All our Love to you. Kay and Dave Beine

    ReplyDelete