Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chitwan (part two!) and prayer requests

Here is that video from Chitwan.... enjoy!! By the way, my laugh sounds really weird on camera and in my defense, it was only about 6:45 am. :)





Prayer requests:

We just got back from Kathmandu today, whew, what an adventure! I will blog about that later. Dave and Nick headed out to remote Nepal to stay with the Chiapong- natives to Nepal. Kimberly is leaving at 6 am tomorrow morning to go to a remote village for a medical camp. I am in charge of the youngest 3 Beines for the next 2 days! I feel like I have finally begun to take a breath from all this traveling, and now I have a new responsibility. Pray for me, for peace of mind, patience, and wisdom. Two of the youngest Beine boys have been sick for the last three days- so pray that their recovery continues and that there are no relapses on my watch! Second, they are building a mini 'road/path' right on the other side of the Beine's house from mine. It is 7 pm and I still here them out there working. Pray that no problems or difficulties arise from this... I am only good at solving problems in my own language!!!
I leave you with a praise: I have not gotten sick at all! I have had a few mild tummy aches here and there, but that is it!!!! Thank you for all the prayers and support from back home, it has carried me through some rough days emotionally. :)
Oh wait, one more thing... my youngest brother and sister (Daniel and Tori) are in Mexico on a mission trip right now! They will be running a VBS and building a church. Pray for safety and unity for the team, their travels, and for good health. I am so excited for them. :) This is Daniel's first trip out of the country besides Canada.

Much love,
Alexa

Isaiah 40:30-31 "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

No comments:

Post a Comment