Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good News

Hello friends and family!
After a whirlwind week, Daniel is home! It was not a brain tumor like the doctors thought (although it could have been and God just zapped it!) but there was a blood clot. He got to come home yesterday which is such a blessing. Praise Jesus! He has a nice scar from the top of his forehead all the way down and around to right in front of his left ear. You can't even tell unless you move his hair to the side. He's doing so well! Hard to believe he had brain surgery just a few days ago.
We have been laying low at the house, I am still trying to get in the swing of things. The culture shock and time differences still leave me sleeping and eating at odd hours. It will come with time I am sure, but its difficult waiting! It was much easier going to Nepal than coming home.
Well, this is a very random post.... but I can't think of anything else to say. We are waiting for the pathology reports to tell us exactly what it was and if there were any cancer cells. I promise to update when I hear.
Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment